BOOKING CONDITIONS BSAB ESBB
1. Payment of your reservation. The reservation is only final when 30% of the amount of the accommodation + the total of the extras has been paid. This amount must be in the possession of Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte within 7 days of the reservation date. The remaining amount must be in the possession of Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte no later than 28 days before the start of the rental period. You will receive a confirmation by email for each payment.
If a reservation is made within 28 days before the arrival date, the full rental amount must be paid in one go.
There are 2 payment methods:
a) Bank transfer: The amounts to be paid can be transferred to account number IBAN: ES76 0081 0615 7600 0232 6539 (BIC / SWIFT code: BSAB ESBB) at Banco Sabadell in Denia in the name of Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte.
b) With credit card. To do this, go to our website www.holiday-estate.com and select "Online Payment".
For both payment methods, we request that you state your reservation number in the description.
If we do not receive your payment (s) in time, Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte reserves the right to cancel the lease. In this case, monies already paid will not be refunded.
The deposit must be paid when booking via bank or credit card stating deposit / reservation number
2. Damage. In the event of any damage, loss and / or gross negligence of the tenant on the rented, the total damage will be charged to the tenant and, if possible, settled with the deposit.
3. Cancellation. In the event that the tenant cancels, the deposit made will be forfeited to Grupo Renty - Vanhoutte. In case of cancellation within the period of 28 days before the start of the rental period, the total rental price remains due to Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte.
4. Cost of consumption of gas, water and electricity. The costs of the consumption of gas, water and electricity are included in the rent.
5. Destination of the rented. The rented object is exclusively intended to be used as living space.
6. Obligations of the tenant. The tenant will use the rented property as a good tenant. He will occupy the rented property with no more than X persons during the rental period. The tenant is not allowed to sublet the rented property in whole or in part or to let it be used by third parties. The tenant will observe the landlord's regulations and instructions regarding the use of the installations and facilities present in the rented property. The tenant must ensure that no nuisance or nuisance is caused to local residents, by himself, housemates or third parties, who are in the rented object with his consent. It is forbidden to produce loud noise after midnight.
The tenant is obliged to take the necessary measures to prevent damage to the rented property, in particular as a result of fire, storm, flooding and the like. The tenant must immediately report all arisen or threatened damage to the rented property to Grupo Renty - Vanhoutte. The tenant is forbidden to store hazardous substances in the rented. Small household damage, for example broken glassware, crockery, etc. will be deducted from the deposit by Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte.
7. Power, water failure and construction work. Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte can never be held liable for power and / or water failure and / or noise nuisance from construction work in the area, because these are matters caused by third parties (e.g. water and / or electricity and / or construction companies).
8. Television. If the description of a rental object states satellite or cable television, this is never a guarantee that you can receive channels in your own language.
9. Pets. Pets are only allowed if agreed upon when booking.
10. Arrival and departure time. The rented property will be made available to the tenant on the starting date at 4 pm. You will receive the code of the keybox of your villa / apartment or the keyholder will be on site at the hour of your arrival. We are always available by phone (+34) 603560380
The rented accommodation must be available to Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte again at the end date at 10:00. Please return the keys to the Keybox when you leave or, after making an appointment by telephone (+34) 603560380, hand them over to our on-site employee.
11. Final inspection and refund of deposit. On the departure date or 1 day before, a staff member of Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte will make a final check of the accommodation you have rented. If no damage has been done, Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte will refund the deposit by bank transfer.
12. Liability of the landlord and the owner. Grupo Renty-Vanhoutte and / or the owner are in no way liable for injuries of the tenant and his co-users and / or damage to the property and / or belongings of the tenant and his co-users.